Today Bharti International Convent School speaks volume of its popularity and efficacy. The school was born with a vision that includes all horizons of a student's life. We always strive for excellence, keeping in the mind the individuality of each child, but academic accolade has not been our only motto. We have attempted to gear up our students, as responsible sensitive, sensible human beings, who have much to contribute towards the growth of society and nation too.
We strive to be outstanding in all aspects, through participation and engagement, and aim to achieve excellence in all that we do. We value a high quality and inspiring learning environment and share responsibility in developing and sustaining this. We believe in a high quality culture and ethos and ensure that we have high standards of effort and manners. We fundamentally believe in mutual respect, equality and opportunity for all, and we recognise that every person is individual and has a value.
We believe in a clean, safe, orderly and well disciplined school and know that we each have a role to play in creating this. We believe in supporting and caring for one another and our environment, within school and in the wider community, to ensure our daily experience is positive and happy. We recognise that every individual has talent and can succeed, bringing a unique contribution to the school. We constantly aim for excellence to enable every individual to achieve success, being enthusiastic and taking pride in our efforts and our achievements. We believe in fulfilling our potential and helping others realise theirs, aiming to make a difference by exceeding expectation and celebrating all achievements.
- shows loyalty to friends, colleagues and the school
- is willing to support and show care for those who need help
- is willing to work to the highest level
- keeps the school rules
- develops confidence through participation
- volunteers in a variety of school situations
- considers their own strengths and
- sets personal goals for improvement
- pursues individual interests in a manner which broadens horizons
- values all members of the school community
- displays good manners at all times
- displays tolerance of others with different points of view and beliefs
- shows respect for the school buildings, facilities and surrounding environment
- is proud of personal achievement
- produces work of the highest quality
- sets high standards and personal goals for improvement
- makes best use of talent, time and resources